Sonstiges [Modding] cycloneshock blunderbuss

x-iled

Lernender Modder
More progress. This is nearing the end of the paint. I just have abit more detailing to do then I can call this complete. But here's the gun assembled with the pump grip and some lion badges. Wanted to give this a more "hellboy" feel to it. Argghh it's Just abit more to do hahaha but I'm so excited about this.

tsgY9xW.jpg

6mp1vzP.jpg

BmOC1CR.jpg

3jBoOLL.jpg

c9wpRKo.jpg

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Hahaha schmoller thats fucking cool! I mean super cool lol. I googled the lyrics and translated it. Thanks for the compliments dude. And this is a fucking sick supermarket song lol

Oilspot

Blasted Kenner
It`s a very very nice Blaster!
And the knife...oh jea! But...Metal? Or what is it? ( i`m sorry, my englisch is sooo terrible...i hope i don`t write so wrong! ;) )

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

x-iled

Lernender Modder
It`s a very very nice Blaster!
And the knife...oh jea! But...Metal? Or what is it? ( i`m sorry, my englisch is sooo terrible...i hope i don`t write so wrong! ;) )

Hi oilspot, yes the knife is metal. But it is a fake one. It is actually a cosplay prop. This gun is very front heavy. So I wanted to put some weight in the back to balance it out abit. So I thought of using the stock at a dagger housing

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Holy Cow, this is one amazing blaster. Not sure whether I'd call it a Blunderbuss, but that's irrelevant

Lol yes I get what u mean. A proper blunderbuss would have a flared opening like a trumpet. And I really thought I was going to do it that way until I fixed this front piece to the gun. But thank you for the compliments! Very very happy that you guys like it!

Wow! This mod is ridiculously awesome.

Thanks DI°G ! glad that u all liked it!

SirScorp

Administrator
Teammitglied
Hey x-iled,

Like your work, but please stop to Doublepost. There is no Problem in Awnsering in one post to all the People...

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten