Sonstiges [Modding] cycloneshock blunderbuss

x-iled

Lernender Modder
hi! it is me again and i have a project that i want to share. i have made a cycloneshock with a slingfire buttstock, pump action front grip and quick reload cyclinder. the gun is also upgraded with a 6kg spring. i am preparing for painting at this stage so this is where all the tedious work begins. please feel free to comment. hope you guys like it!

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hallo!
Ich bins wieder und ich möchte euch mein neues Projekt zeigen. Ich habe meine Cycloneshock mit einer Slingfire Schulterstüze versehen, sie wurde auf Pumpaction umgebaut und besitzt einen Schnellladetrommel. Außer dem ist eine 6kg Feder in den Blaster eingebaut. Momentan bereite ich den Blaster fürs lackieren vor, womit die mühsame Arbeit beginnt. Bitte kommentiert und teil so eure Meinung mit.
Ich hoffe sie gefällt euch!

4p08BQl.jpg

Bn4GDwd.jpg

size comparison with rapidstrike
mNSu3XT.jpg

bpHOZsY.jpg

links to the firing video,
https://instagram.com/p/7DDtcwpyVg/?taken-by=xiled878

links to the reloading mechanism
https://instagram.com/p/56ojMUJyXv/?taken-by=xiled878

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Leetoh

Auf Blasted zuhause
really awesome. I love this super soaker pump handle. I would like to see, if it also works on a rough cut 4x2. That would be great...

Ophiuchus

Auf Blasted zuhause
This is f***ing awesome. It's a mod I would like to copy. I love everything of it, but mostly the quick loading mechanism and the double trigger.

x-iled

Lernender Modder
This is f***ing awesome. It's a mod I would like to copy. I love everything of it, but mostly the quick loading mechanism and the double trigger.

thanks all for the compliments! hopefully i can do a paintjob that will do this build justice lol.

Ophiuchus, its actually only one trigger . i shifted the location down the to the lower trigger guard area. i have also sealed up the original trigger hole

Schmoller

Auf Blasted zuhause
X-iled realy nice mod! This Cycloneshock is awesome, the Pump-Acion and the Rearloading epic!
Here is a better german translation:

Hallo!
Ich bins wieder und ich möchte euch mein neues Projekt zeigen. Ich habe meine Cycloneshock mit einer Slingfire Schulterstüze versehen, sie wurde auf Pumpaction umgebaut und besitzt einen Schnellladetrommel. Außer dem ist eine 6kg Feder in den Blaster eingebaut. Momentan bereite ich den Blaster fürs lackieren vor, womit die mühsame Arbeit beginnt. Bitte kommentiert und teil so eure Meinung mit.

x-iled

Lernender Modder
X-iled realy nice mod! This Cycloneshock is awesome, the Pump-Acion and the Rearloading epic!
Here is a better german translation:

Hallo!

thank you schmoller! i have editted my first post!

Moggih

Auf Blasted zuhause
Totally love it! Never thought of a cyclone shock to be that cool. Now I want one to imitate your work. Actually it's your second mod that I'll copy - a Stockade and a Roughcut grip are already here ;)

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Totally love it! Never thought of a cyclone shock to be that cool. Now I want one to imitate your work. Actually it's your second mod that I'll copy - a Stockade and a Roughcut grip are already here ;)
Thank you moggih! I'm very happy that you like my work! Do you have Instagram ? I would love to see your projects!!

Damn - I am speachless - AGAIN!
Thanks immortis, hopefully the finished paint will make it even better

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Thanks for the compliments schmoller, mazna and Balthazar2026. I still got the slide arms to do and those are giving me quite a hard time lol. Hopefully I can pull this off nicely

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten