Elite Alpha Trooper confirmed!!

MyLastDart

<a href="http://mylastdart.blogspot.co.uk">The Off
I have been speaking to Argos.co.uk and SmythsToys, and Amazon.co.uk regarding release dates, and they told me to stay tuned to their new catalogues. Argos.co.uk listed the New Nerf Elite Alpha Trooper confirmed for UK release, March 1st, 2013! Wohoo - hopeful for an Elite Stampede and Vulcan now :)

MyLastDart: Elite Alpha Trooper UK confirmed 1st March 2013

Whos excited??

maggot

Angehender Modder
"I'm sooo exiited
and I just can't hide it"
*jumping around and dancing*

A friend of mine will be exited too. He wanted this to happen so bad now since the first rumours about the N-Strike Elite Series!

maggot

Angehender Modder
viel interesannter, da steht drunter: 2 für 30 Pfund ... man bei uns brauchs auch so killergute Preise

hoellenhamster

Auf Blasted zuhause
was hängt denn da für ein magazin drunter???

Translation entreri: What kind of clip is going to be included with the blaster?

The leaked pictures posted in another thread ~2 weeks ago showed that the name of the blaster is "Alpha Trooper CS-12" (that's what is embossed on the blaster's identification plate). This would suggest that it is the same clip the Retaliator comes with.

I am excited, too! *also dances*

MyLastDart

<a href="http://mylastdart.blogspot.co.uk">The Off
Thank you for the translation my friend :)

The Elite Alpha Trooper will come (sadly?) with a cs-18 clip magazine (a great thing :) )

I guess the N-Strike one will still have life after Elite, because the cs-18 drum has a lot of fans :)

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten