Exclusive interview with Tek Recon, pics and more!

Nachtmahr

Lernender Modder
quite nice, but i guess because of the safety glasses and the small ammunition they are not suitable for larp :((

I wouldn´t be too sure about that. It depends on the ability of that ammo to absorb its kinetic energy on impact. Because the ammo has a ring shape, there should be quite a good potential to transform its kinetic energy into deformation.

cc-top

Auf Blasted zuhause
For me it all depends how well the app will work and how affordable the ammo is. I see me losing a lot of these rubber bands. I am skeptical about Larp safety too. Still, I am a bit more excited now than I was when the first infos arrived.

Pelayo

Lernender Modder
I love it!,I only see one problem, if it works thru' WIFI or normal phone-net. Some places we play at have no radioreception at all.
It would be great indoor, but probably not in the woods or lost places with a poor radioreception.
The ammo lacks of Style, I personally rather prefer the classic one, and it should be really affordable to replace or buy.
Regarding Safety, in the States they wear safety googles even if they go to the toilett, won't be a point in Europe.

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten