Flintlock carbine

Crash Override

Auf Blasted zuhause
Well, in a reenactment ('m a reenacter; i do the reenact the "intercontinental War" (1776) / American Civil War (1860-1865) / Napoleanic Wars (1803-1815) it don't look at first sight as a "dartblaster", either as a normal front-loaded rifle. That the lock is fully operational makes it even looking like that. To be honest, it lookes really like such a gun... only the missing flintstone let someone thinking "how want the person fire with that?".

As decoration (well, the rifle look to good for "only hang on a wall"), or even as functional piece for a cosplay who should look "as real as it can be" (for the past!), it is a masterpiece. Nothing let someone think that it was only a dartblaster - until it get loaded... highest respect from my side, even for the wheel-lock rifle and the wheel-Lock gun.

Redanthalas

Angehender Modder
[QUOTE=" As decoration (well, the rifle look to good for "only hang on a wall"), or even as functional piece for a cosplay who should look "as real as it can be" (for the past!), it is a masterpiece. Nothing let someone think that it was only a dartblaster - until it get loaded... highest respect from my side, even for the wheel-lock rifle and the wheel-Lock gun.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I use it for larps. I used to do 1370s reenacment and I recently finished 1540s landsknecht. (Well, the clothes, I am still only half way through the armor.)

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten