Modding-Optisch FN2000 bullpup retaliator - wip

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Wow, es scheint als hätte ich eine ganze Reihe work-in-progress Threads hier. Hier ist ein weiterer: meine FN2000 bullpub retaliator. Hoffentlich bringen die posts hier mich dazu meine angefangenen Projekte öfter zu updaten und damit endlich fertig zu stellen lol.

Wow it seems like I have quite abit of work in progress threads here lol. Here is another one. My FN2000 bullpup retaliator. Hopefully positing this here will make me update it more often and therefore finish up all the projects I have on hand lol.

RIlyGRz.jpg

8ol7XFR.jpg

w9g8RHp.jpg

hNi9smh.jpg
Concept phase. Just joining parts to visualize the build

FN2000
mA4wOAn.jpg

Comments and suggestions very much appreciated and welcomed!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

David Kö

Auf Blasted zuhause
I find so the idea is not bad, but the part is still not even semi-automatic. compared to your first part, I imagine it still difficult.

DevilZcall

Auf Blasted zuhause
"Wow, es scheint als hätte ich eine ganze Reihe work-in-progress Threads hier. Hier ist ein weiterer: meine FN2000 bullpub retaliator. Hoffentlich bringen die posts hier mich dazu meine angefangenen Projekte öfter zu updaten und damit endlich fertig zu stellen lol."

I corrected the grammatical mess Google made of your text :) (you may just copy and edit it in your post if you want)

This mod looks incredible so far and I am really excited to see more progress!

x-iled

Lernender Modder
"Wow, es scheint als hätte ich eine ganze Reihe work-in-progress Threads hier. Hier ist ein weiterer: meine FN2000 bullpub retaliator. Hoffentlich bringen die posts hier mich dazu meine angefangenen Projekte öfter zu updaten und damit endlich fertig zu stellen lol."

I corrected the grammatical mess Google made of your text :) (you may just copy and edit it in your post if you want)

This mod looks incredible so far and I am really excited to see more progress!

Thank you very much for helping me correct the translation lol and thank you too for the kind compliments!

x-iled

Lernender Modder
I find so the idea is not bad, but the part is still not even semi-automatic. compared to your first part, I imagine it still difficult.

Hi I'm sorry if I misunderstood you but are you referring to the front gun and the rear retaliator? I will be making this a pump action priming mechanism the green fore grip will be the pump slider.

David Kö

Auf Blasted zuhause
I say it this way .. visually I like the part .. but I would have liked one hand in each and semi-auto

x-iled

Lernender Modder
I say it this way .. visually I like the part .. but I would have liked one hand in each and semi-auto

Ahhhh I see! I wanted to try building this using a springer as I had already done a flywheel gun. Lol just wanted to see how challenging it can be to build this. I think this can be easily done with a stryfe as the rear gun to have the semi auto function. I try not to use rayvens as they are already bullpup.

heckenschütze

Auf Blasted zuhause
I´m very impressed. Do you have any ideas for the trigger-mechanism?- I would prefer a loading lever on its original position...something like a linkage, that pulls the retaliatorboltslet back. It seems very challenging for me to realise a working model.

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten