Foam Nomads: Denmark

sewwes12

Neuling
hello everyone,
With the unfortunate cancellation of Foamfest last month, the Danish Nerf community has arranged Foam Nomads: Denmark instead, and so it would be great to see some of you up in Denmark!
This event will be taking place on the 28-30th of July in Adventure park, just north of Copenhagen, and is a weekend of high powered games, camping and the Danish "Hygge"
Info can be found on the facebook event page , and tickets are available on Viking Foam Arms .
If you've got any questions, just let me know, and then I'll do that I can to answer them
🙂

Anhänge

• Foam Nomads Denmark.jpg
    Foam Nomads Denmark.jpg
    1,2 MB · Aufrufe: 14
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Izzy

Blasted Kenner
Hey there,
you should add the date at your page. Would be a fine service for people that like to purchase tickets at your page. I will check the date. Would be an awesome chance to play with our northern neighbours.

ShortLucky

Blasted Kenner
I also will check the date.
Sounds like a great weekend

im already on vacation in this week.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

sewwes12

Neuling
More information for this event!
We'll have some shorter games during the friday, when people are arriving and setting up tents and the like.
Saturday will be games around the site, including some 1 hour or longer games, to really use the entire location.
Sunday will be a casual speed dart tournament, as well as some short games, depending on when people need to leave.

Black Raisins in Singapore has donated some items for a raffle prize as well, that will be given out Saturday evening.
There will be some grills lit on friday and saturday evening, in order to cook food, and we'll be providing plates and cutlery so you won't have to worry about packing those.

Darts will also be provided, in form of worker gen 3 HEs, as well as a rival, mega and full length pool.

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten