Sonstiges [Modding] Nerf Rival Apollo - Kriss vector project WIP

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Hi its me again. This time i'm trying to build a kiss vector from a Apollo. here is the initial stages of what i have done. Everything still only hot glued on at the moment. Will fine tune the parts more to make it look closer to the actual gun. I will also be using a CTR buttstock for the rear. i Will also be making this a pump action. Hope this will be a success and you guys will like it lol.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hallo seinen mich wieder. Dieses Mal habe ich versucht, einen Kuss Vektor von einem Apollo zu bauen. Hier ist die Anfangsphase der was ich getan habe. Alles nur noch heiß auf in dem Moment aufgeklebt. Wird eine Feinabstimmung der Teile mehr, um es aussehen näher an der tatsächlichen Waffe. Ich werde auch mit werden eine CTR Schulterstütze für die Hinterachse. Ich werde auch so werden diese eine Pumpwirkung. Hoffe, dass dies ein Erfolg wird und euch werden es mögen lol.

YhusOTt.jpg

Hxm2IMC.jpg

this is what i am trying to achieve for this build
5cYcAiS.jpg

cc-top

Auf Blasted zuhause
The silhouette is looking good!Ridiculous for us that you sacrificed a vulcan belt box for this :D
I see a lot of hot glue going on, though. It'll be interesting to see how you make all the parts become one, aesthetically.

Wodan

Lernender Modder
Oh how cool is that, a fellow nerfer from SGP.

I used to live near bukkit timah and went to the German School there.

What happened to the SGP nerf scene ? There used to be tons of youtube vids from singapore dating back to 2009-2012 ... not much since then :(

x-iled

Lernender Modder
some updates for this project. i have most of the shell work done. now I am modifying the internals for the trigger mechanism and the foregrip pump. Here are some pics of whats been done so far. love how it feels when handling it. I have also included a short clip of the mag release i did for this. It NEEDS this mag release for it to be functional lol. I can't wait to paint and finish this.. lol.

einige Updates für dieses Projekt. Ich habe das meiste der shell Arbeit fertig. jetzt bin ich an den internals, dem abzugmechanismus und dem pumpgrip. Hier sind einige Bilder vom momentanen stand. Ich Liebe, wie es sich anfühlt, wenn man es in der hand hält . Ich habe auch ein kurzes video das den mag release zeigt gepostet. Es braucht diesen mag release zum fumktionieren lol . Ich kann nicht ich kann kaum warten mit dem anmalen anzufangen lol.

have to make the front barrel and link the foregrip to the pump. will cut down the hook
06xnOAm.jpg

gjHRQ6K.jpg

Heres a side by side comparison with the real kriss vector
b8YhGKy.jpg

Link to mag release vid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBl0eIxpybb/?taken-by=xiled878

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lolipop333

Blasted Kenner
Awesome! Could you post an internal picture of the mag release to show how it works?
Just translated this quickly, not 100% proper but better than google translate ^^ :
einige Updates für dieses Projekt. Ich habe das meiste der shell Arbeit fertig. jetzt bin ich an den internals, dem abzugmechanismus und dem pumpgrip. Hier sind einige Bilder vom momentanen stand. Ich Liebe, wie es sich anfühlt, wenn man es in der hand hält . Ich habe auch ein kurzes video das den mag release zeigt gepostet. Es braucht diesen mag release zum fumktionieren lol . Ich kann nicht ich kann kaum warten mit dem anmalen anzufangen lol.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Awesome! Could you post an internal picture of the mag release to show how it works?
Just translated this quickly, not 100% proper but better than google translate ^^ :

Thanks for the translation dude! i edited my post with your translated msg. heres a pic of the internal mechanism for the mag release. its basically jus an arm that pushes onto the original mag release

g1GO9Ky.jpg

Schmoller

Auf Blasted zuhause
That's OVERKILL! Its just amazing! I have no more words for this!!!

Translation:

Das Projekt ist fertig!
Ich habe Teile von einer Vulcan, Retaliator, Phanton Storm und die Apollo verwendet.
Es hat einen Pumpgriff, ein Laserpointer und ein neu Positioniertes Knopf zum entfernen des Magazins.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mazna

Super-Moderator
As i already said on facebook: Absolutely stunning work, i`ve done some borderlands-themed mods myself, but yours is much better !

x-iled

Lernender Modder
That's OVERKILL! Its just amazing! I have no more words for this!!!

Translation:

Das Projekt ist fertig!
Ich habe Teile von einer Vulcan, Retaliator, Phanton Storm und die Apollo verwendet.
Es hat einen Pumpgriff, ein Laserpointer und ein neu Positioniertes Knopf zum entfernen des Magazins.

Aww thanks dude! I'm really glad this turned out good and that you liked it! Thanks for the translation too! really appreciate it!

Already seen it on facebook. Fucking awesome!!

Thank you my friend!

As i already said on facebook: Absolutely stunning work, i`ve done some borderlands-themed mods myself, but yours is much better !

Thank you so much for the compliments. this paint job was actually chosen because i think i did a lousy job on the putty hahah! so i just thought of using some prints and heavy weathering to mask off those bad areas, hoping it would add some character to the finish lol. Glad you like it!

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten