Modding-Optisch Pump action crossbolt - wip

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Hi people! Got another mod that I'm working on currently that I would like to share in a build thread. This is still a work in progress but I would like to work along this look. Using a roughcut grip and praxis stock. Hopefully I can work out the priming mechanism for it.

IXnKbXE.jpg

Pu5fLnW.jpg

This is before adding the big cannon front. Shows the roughcut and praxis parts
UNsFy5V.jpg

skeptiker

Auf Blasted zuhause
Well since i've had a doubled roughcut in my hands, i won't wonder about anything anymore. We've yet talked about sacrifying blasters... so nothing to add :) except "nice work" :) However, first mod of this crossbolt here i think...

x-iled

Lernender Modder
Have already seen it on facebook, i've never seen someone killing a roughcut for the pump grip, nice idea :)

Haha yes! But the roughcut was also cut up for the handle grip for my stockade conversion. So I'm using the remaining section of the shell to do this.

Well since i've had a doubled roughcut in my hands, i won't wonder about anything anymore. We've yet talked about sacrifying blasters... so nothing to add :) except "nice work" :) However, first mod of this crossbolt here i think...

Thanks bro! Hopefully I can come up wig a good way to connect the slide pump to the boltsled

x-iled

Lernender Modder
updates!! finally have some progress done on this build! not completed yet. Will be making the link arms from the roughtcut grip to the boltsled. This should be the final lines of the gun.

--------------------------------
Updates !! schließlich haben einige Fortschritte auf diesem Build fertig! noch nicht abgeschlossen. Wird die Herstellung der Verbindungsarme aus dem Rohschnitt Griff zum Bolzen Schlitten. Dies sollte die letzten Zeilen des Blaster sein.

bmWJdmq.jpg

Pr0YIYb.jpg

wkOD5oM.jpg

cc-top

Auf Blasted zuhause
This is going to look great once it's painted. At the moment it looks a lot like Frankenstein's Gun ;)

x-iled

Lernender Modder
This is going to look great once it's painted. At the moment it looks a lot like Frankenstein's Gun ;)

lol yes. will want to give it a cyber punk paint job and i hope i can pull it off nicely

I think that`s how he is doing most of his mods ;-) I really like this mentality of Throwing parts together and see how it turns out, reminds me of my own method...

Yes bro! thats how i usually do my mods. i dont have a specific plan of what parts to use. i have the basic shape out and then i fine tune it with parts that i can find from my spare parts bin.

flatten_the_skyline

Super-Moderator
I fell in love with the crossbolt, great to see someone using it. I really like the Reverse Sled on the praxis stock. But does it work? I don't see a bowstring or anything.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

x-iled

Lernender Modder
I fell in love with the crossbolt, great to see someone using it. I really like the Reverse Sled on the praxis stock. But does it work? I don't see a bowstring or anything.

yes it will work. i will just attach the string to the body without the bow arms

have you thought about attaching bigger bow arms to the blaster that match its overall size?
actually i have. but i decided not to make this a cross bow after seeing this sleek profile that it currently has.

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten