Speechless.

Mazna

Super-Moderator
Really old video, I`ve seen it about 10 years ago for the first time and i also think this is a fake !

B

Bam

It is a fake. some years ago they interviewed him why he did this video, but i forgot what the answer was. But the first thing i thought when i saw it years ago "absolutely parent fail". xD

L1k0s

Angehender Modder
Guys this is old...i mean UT...13 years...and i don't think it's a fake, i wouldn't handle my keyboard like this for fun.

B

Bam

@ L1k0s
That hasn't to be his own Keyboard it could be an old one from the Garbage ;-)

hoellenhamster

Auf Blasted zuhause
Pretty sure it is a fake considering that this is the same kid that also did the "Ich bin ein echter Gangsta/I am a real gangsta" video which is obviously satire.

For the non German speaking users among us (aka Mylastdart^^) : The video in question is a "music video" which is done really bad on purpose in which the kid states things like "I am a real gansta - I once crossed the street while the traffic light was red" or "I am a real gangsta - I masturbated once".

m4rsmensch

Erfahrener Modder
hoellenhamster, knows them all. In fact I directly remembered the "Iam a real gansta" video the second I saw the preview pic of the "UT rage video". Way better :D

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten