Toy Fair 2015!!

MyLastDart

<a href="http://mylastdart.blogspot.co.uk">The Off

Hello hello folks! How are we all doing?!

It's ironic that I return to the blog scene at where it all really started - the London Toy Fair! (Refresh for more coverage)

I've been away for a while mainly due to personal issues (mum was very unwell with heart problems) so I had to put a lot of things on the back burner.

Ok, so on with the show!

I have spent the morning pretty much playing what I can that is not a hand-made prototype, and very impressed with much of it. Unfortunately a lot is under NDA however I'm waiting to see what I can actually cover.

Here is some of the gems I can share:

Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaste
Ages 8+
SRP: 49:99
Available: Autumn 2015

Achieve unprecedented levels of CUSTOMISATION with the Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10. Giving fans both the versatility and performance they crave, the modulus ECS-10 features motorised blasting and can be configured in over 30 ways to make any Nerf MISSION or SHOT possible. A precision scope, Stock with integrated clip storage, dual-rail barrel, drop-down grip, 10-dart banana clip and 6 tactical rails enhance the blasters accuracy and efficiency. Includes 10 N-STRIKE darts. Also are available UPGRADE and MISSION packs to further customise and amp up your blaster!

Nerf Rebelle Arrow Revolution Bow
Ages 8+
£39:99
Available from Autumn 2015

the Neef Rebelle Arrow Revolution Bow incorporates 'Fast Fire' technology with a unique Arrow Auto Feed System! Which allows you to fire up to 90ft! Doubling the capacity of 2014 models, the bow includes 6 arrows and its drum can rotate to load the next arrow into position after fire. It's bigger, faster and better than ever!

More to come, I cannot believe the new products coming out, I thought last year was pretty awesome - but Hasbro have honestly pulled it out the bag this year.

2015: year of the modder gone cray cray ;D

P

PlopAutsch

hmm ECS stand doch sonst nur bei der Stampfe bei? Sollte das wirklich und wahrhaftig ein neuer E-Plunger-Blaster werden?

P

PlopAutsch

ah ok, den camblaster hat mein hirn im spamverdachtordner. von dem her.....good point either...

Wodan

Lernender Modder
Sieht aber aus als würde es endlich eine stabile Schulterstütze mit Magazinaufnahme geben. Ein Traum für meine Rampage ...

Leetoh

Auf Blasted zuhause
Wenn ich aber an die Stampfe denke... Ich finde nach hinten raus ist recht viel Material, bis die Stock wirklich kommt. Da könnte sich schon ein Plunger verstecken. Aber das ist wohl Wunschdenken. Ich denke die Stampfe war so ein Probemkind, dass Hasbro in Zukunft wohl komplett auf Flywheels setzt, wenns elektrisch sein darf.

Die Anbauteile wären in der Tat interessant ^^

Edit: Und wenn ich schaue ist vor dem Magazinschacht direkt ne seitliche Rail. Die natürlich auch auf der anderen Seite auch sein wird, geh ich mal davon aus. Und das würde mir jetzt sagen, dass der Platz da sogar eher enger als weiter wird, wenn ich an die Unterbringung der Flywheels denke müsste, die ja sonst an der Stelle sitzen müssten...
Hach ja und wieder Wunschdenken ;-)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten