Modding-Optisch Elite stockade mod - WIP

x-iled

Lernender Modder
hello, i just want to share my nerf Stockade that i did last year. I have not yet painted this but will be coming back to finish up with project with another one made so i can have a pair or sliver and black blasters.

shell work is quite rough at the moment. Will clean it up further. this is a nerf Stockade that has a Roughcut grip joined to it. i like the stockade for its ammo count and that it is a revolver style. but i hated the original looks of it. I decided to do a more comfortable grip which has a gunslinger feel to it.

Comments and critique is very welcomed and apprecieated. Would like to learn more shell work techniques from you all if you dont mind sharing! :D

Google translator - Pls refer to the english text if this doesnt make sense. so sorry about this

hallo, ich will einfach nur meine Nerf Stockade, die ich im letzten Jahr zu teilen. Ich habe noch nicht gemalt, sondern diese werden wieder kommen zu Ende zu bringen mit Projekt mit einem anderen gemacht, so kann ich ein Paar oder Splitter und schwarze Blaster haben.
Rohbauarbeiten ist ziemlich rau im Moment. Wird es weiter zu reinigen. dies ist ein Nerf Stockade, die einen Rough Cut Griff trat zu ihm hat. Ich mag die Palisaden für seine Munition zählen und dass es ein Revolver-Stil ist. aber ich hasste die original wie es aussieht. Ich beschloss, einen komfortablen Halt, der ein Revolverheld zu fühlen hat zu tun.
Kommentare und Kritik ist sehr willkommen und geschätzt. Wollen Sie mehr Schale Arbeitstechniken von Ihnen lernen alle, wenn Sie Kopf-Sharing nicht! : D

stockade_custom_by_xiled878-d8fz29a.jpg

stockade_custom_by_xiled878-d8fz29f.jpg

stockade_custom_by_xiled878-d8fz29t.jpg

image_by_xiled878-d8pvutt.jpg

image_by_xiled878-d8pvutz.jpg

Balthazar2026

Auf Blasted zuhause
I can not say how much i love this mod.

The barricade is a very underrated blaster. Basically its like it was a very good looking blaster until a hasbro designer decided to fuck it up.
I mean ..this ugly nozzle..wtf? The stupid grip too.. ugly as fuc.

You have done the best possible to this blaster. Thumbs up.

x-iled

Lernender Modder
I can not say how much i love this mod.

The barricade is a very underrated blaster. Basically its like it was a very good looking blaster until a hasbro designer decided to fuck it up.
I mean ..this ugly nozzle..wtf? The stupid grip too.. ugly as fuc.

You have done the best possible to this blaster. Thumbs up.

thank you! thats EXACTLY why i modified the Stockade lol. i really hated the way the nozzle and grip looked. really glad that you guys like this. hopefully when im done with paint, it will look even better.

Really really Cool.
Looks like the Semi-Auto-Version of the Hammershot ^^

lol yeah. more lethal and faster rate of fire too!

DevilZcall

Auf Blasted zuhause
GW2_HumanNecromancer-1920x1200.jpg

JohnQue

Neuling
Hey,

nice mod. i'd like to do it the same way, but i have no idea how to do.
Did you have any pictures of the internals? Espacialy from the grip and the trigger?
I Hope it is Not to Late to ask?

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten