Full Zombie Strike range for Spring 2014?

Nachtmahr

Lernender Modder
I fuc**ng love that crossbow!
Very, very interesting. I already am wondering how to built a good looking crossbow for next years Zombie Apocalypse... Well that problem seems to be solved without even moving a hand :D

cc-top

Auf Blasted zuhause
I hope it's got a tricky back loading mechanism or even better a small storage, but I doubt it. If it's front loading, I would prefer the Rebelle Crossbow over this one anytime. But that's mostly because I like the more simple look of the Rebelle blasters better. The Zombie-series just screams: "Hey, let's make something cool for boys. Let's make it edgy and bad-ass looking". The Hammershot, the Crossbow and the Sledgefire are more or less OK, but the rest are total design fails. But tastes differ...

Maestro

Angehender Modder
Well I do very much like the crossbow but the rebelle Bow is awesome looking as well. The rebelle Crossbow looks like a swarmfire in small to me, not my style.

B

Bam

Only the Hammershot and the Crossbow are the best Blaster in this hole Series.
To be honest.....WTF are These Vortex Blasters??? They dont match in the series, besides that the look of them is horrible and what about that Sword?? What for??

I wished HASBRO could've ask us first, then there were really cool looking blasters that fit in the Setting -.-

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Jefe 2.0

Auf Blasted zuhause
I really like the Crossbow and the Sledgefire. The Sidestrike are also interessting, but i dont like the Vortex-Blasters and the Hammershot. So we have a lot of different meaning and interessts. I really like this. ;)

m4rsmensch

Erfahrener Modder
What bugs me, is the complaining about the usefullness in HVZ games from all the ´mericans, brits and aussies (and all the others that tend to play HVZ alot). Iam mean come on, HVZ is just an beefed up version of "play tag". Just because some of the people make zombie noises while running doesnt really make it a zombie like game.

Off course some people are confused to see a range, that doesnt meet the condition for good "HVZ" blasters, but beeing labeled Zombie Strike. Well - duh - Hasbro is jumping the zombie train, it has become a huge trend in the last years and who would blame them to get some profits out of it.

The fact is HVZ isnt, for the biggest part, not about roleplaying and style, its about raw effectiveness and no questions asked about how to obtain a fully automated "weapon" and a ton of ammo for it. So the Zombie Strike series would have been sort of completed with one blaster, a Stampede/Rapidstrike like blaster with the infamous 50 dart drum magazine (aka balls magazine). Wow what a fun - derp - NOT!
For me and guess Iam not alone here, Zombie Apocalypse isnt about facing zombies with the "perfect or "most efficient" setup, but rather a rushed and improvised setup while trying to keep a toe ahead of the damn buggers. (also for me most of the zombies are "biters" and not "runners")

Sure thing, Hasbro could have asked the NIC for some advice, what blasters to release within the Zombie Strike series. But admit it, the most effective blasters for HVZ are already on the market (or will be soon, like the Rapidstrike). I would be rather disappointed to see that they put just some Elite series in new shells and trying to get an extra buck. Well I know in fact some of those blasters are just kid of reshells, but with rather cool looking shells and not just another colour. The Sledgefire is the best example of interesting looking shell with a different functional approach than usual and the latter beeing the most controversal. Sure the look of it isnt that pleasing to the eye, like lets say the Rapidstrike, but it brings (to me a least) the flair of an rather clumsy maybe improvised weapon to it. The colour scheme is pretty strange, but many people at least here in Germany will paint it anyway. The handlig of it might be rather awkward and hell it would be a pain to use it in a normal NERF war, but hey thats the way it goes with your DIY shotgun ;).

I see this series more aimed towards the little ones and about some zombie roleplay instead of the hyperactive variant of "play tag". So Iam fine with that.
But I have to admit that not all of the stuff is so fancy and deserves to be "excused". The problem about the Vortex stuff is that it doesnt have too much options because of the firing mechanism.

And a important question aimed more to the HVZ players than the main audience of this forum:
Could we please agree that HVZ isnt the center of all zombie survival games on the planet? That would be great!

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten