Question to mod community

Nachtmahr

Lernender Modder
Vortex range and accuracy is quite nice, but the speed of the discs is to low. You can easily dogde a shot from a stock vortex blaster.

G

GumSmith

Hi Ash,
i`m not interested in Vortex range, because i don`t like the way the disc fly. And second in my personal opinion the blasters are much to wide.

cherrs GumSmith

Zappes

noch neu dabei
I really like my Praxis because it's extremely reliable, has a nice range and acceptable accuracy. What I like most about the Praxis, though, is the pump-action mechanism which feels just right. I personally don't like vertical pump-action grips like the one on the pyragon and rampage, i prefer the more authentic design of the Praxis.

Pyragonman

noch neu dabei
I like the Vortex series, very nice look!
The Pyragon really succeeded. Looks great and makes everything mechanically correct. The Nitron is just too slow, but has a nice rifle scope.
What sucks is that there are only a few options. The amo-belt is not available in Germany. The Pyragon missing the stock. The red discs are not buying it, and please, no further color scheme with the next blasters.
The range is fine but Nachtmahr is right, the discs are too slow.
What I lack is a sniper rifle with a long barrel and loading lever as the Diatron and really long range.

m4rsmensch

Erfahrener Modder
I like the vortex series, but as Nachtmahr said the discs are too slow even if you mod the blaster with a better spring. But oh well I dont think thats gonna chance.
Sometimes discs tend to leave the "barrel" in a diffrent angle then the others. I can aim on one point with my Praxis and shoot a 10 disc mag at the point and some of the disc would fly elsewhere. I dont know what causes this, I can only imagine that these discs bump sideway into the fake barrel and then leave the "barrel" in a different angle. Thats what I dislike alot, because you can do nothing with the range if you cant rely on a "point of aim".

What i also like is the durability of the discs, the dont dent or deform when loaded in a magazine and the ability to get many discs in handy magazine sizes. I would totally love a 15 disc magazine.
The tricks shot that are possible with these blasters are another subject. In our first gym hall war it wasnt much of a concern, but in the barn (not used for cattle or anything like this) from the user "scaly", I pinned down Nachtmahr and Scaly himself with trickshots into the little opening they were sitting in. Really funny.

MyLastDart

<a href="http://mylastdart.blogspot.co.uk">The Off
Some news is not always the best news. Had a telephone conversation this morning with Hasbro PR and covered some good ground on arranging more feedback sessions to Hasbro from fans (yay go fans!). They also advised me that the embargo I signed will extend to June 2013. They also said it is likely that the blasters I had the privilege of playing with will not be showcased at all at the New York Toy Fair 2013 in Feb.

So I kinda blame you modders for all your constructive feedback. Now you've got me in the same boat wondering exactly what it is you suggested - and whether it affected the path of not one, but maybe all the blasters I played with.

Oh well, June here we come.

*grumble*

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten