Eure neuesten Dartblaster Erwerbungen

Bmag

Auf Blasted zuhause
ec1.png

LowMecArt

Auf Blasted zuhause
Hatte noch keine in der Hand, davon mal ab, das ich die recht klobig finde. Was heißt die ist nix? Wo sind die Probleme?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Die jammt extrem viel, die Mechanik mit dem waagerechten Mag ist wohl nicht wirklich ausgereift. Wollte damals auch unbedingt eine als die rauskam (wegen der faltbaren Schulterstütze) aber fast alle der Amis in unserem Hobby, mit denen ich Kontakt habe, haben mir davon abgeraten.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk

Draclor

Blasted Kenner
Next Jahr komm ich bei der zum federwechseln, bis jetzt nach 100 Schuss hatte ich noch keine Probs. Obwohl se gebraucht gekauft wurde. Leistung auch noch um die 90fps mit dem X1 Chroni.
Daher, ich schau dann ja sowieso mal da rein.

Avinash Shankar

Lernender Modder
After seeing @FetteWorst 's posts on Lamia, I decided to read more about it. Reached out to DonutSteelTendies on Reddit. Lo and behold: my new Lamia in (almost) Christmas colors :)

IMG_20211204_170602.jpg

A really simple and sleek blaster. Pretty much WYSIWYG. I could pretty much point and explain it's operation to my (uninterested) wife. I decided to go with the large diameter springs and here's what I am getting (measured with nerf chronobarrel, so maybe a spoonful of salt):

120-130 fps: 788 spring 12 coils, worker gen 2
150-160 fps; 788 15 coils, worker gen 2
200-210 fps: k25 12 coils, worker gen 2

While priming with k25 is convenient, inserting it (that length of spring) and screwing it in is a pain. I didn't try 15 coils of k25 (which will most definitely catch since 788 and k25 have the same wire diameter) as inserting that much coils is a challenge. I didn't want to try and strip my screws (yet). In any case, I am sure with 15 coils one could hit about 250 fps

Also I padded the plunger head with 6mm foam to reduce noise.

SirScorp

Administrator
Teammitglied
The chrono barrel can only measure fullaize darts correct, becaus it's taking the time the dart needs to travel through one light barrier and calculates the speed with the help of the length of the dart (which is fixed). So on half darts if shows about double what should be the reality...

Did you give us about 50% of what the barrel was reading?

Because if these are the chrono barrle numbers, they seem quite low...

FetteWorst

Auf Blasted zuhause
After seeing @FetteWorst 's posts on Lamia, I decided to read more about it. Reached out to DonutSteelTendies on Reddit. Lo and behold: my new Lamia in (almost) Christmas colors :)

Anhang anzeigen 71703

A really simple and sleek blaster. Pretty much WYSIWYG. I could pretty much point and explain it's operation to my (uninterested) wife. I decided to go with the large diameter springs and here's what I am getting (measured with nerf chronobarrel, so maybe a spoonful of salt):

120-130 fps: 788 spring 12 coils, worker gen 2
150-160 fps; 788 15 coils, worker gen 2
200-210 fps: k25 12 coils, worker gen 2

While priming with k25 is convenient, inserting it (that length of spring) and screwing it in is a pain. I didn't try 15 coils of k25 (which will most definitely catch since 788 and k25 have the same wire diameter) as inserting that much coils is a challenge. I didn't want to try and strip my screws (yet). In any case, I am sure with 15 coils one could hit about 250 fps

Also I padded the plunger head with 6mm foam to reduce noise.

Niiiiiice :)
How is the pumpgrip?

Edit:
Schon eine ganze Weile in der Garage, jetzt auch endlich mal am Leib.
20211205_120507.jpg

Offizielles WW Merch :D vom Admin unseres vertrauens ^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Avinash Shankar

Lernender Modder
@FetteWorst The pump grip is quite comfortable (especially for the 788 spring loads). For k25, a longer pump grip may be better (not sure). I am currently plinging around with 12 coils of 788 and the pump grip is quite good for it.

Also,nice sweatshirt ,

Draclor

Blasted Kenner
Was mir auf wundersame komplett entfallen war, ich hatte mir wohl doch meine erste Longstrike letztens bestellt und se kam gestern an

20211206_170048.jpg

Mal nachgeschaut, bestelltermin deckt sich mit Weihnachtsfeier Umtrunk zusamm.
Leider wars nicht die erste Bestellung nach nen paar Bierchen dieses Jahr -_-

FetteWorst

Auf Blasted zuhause
Was mir auf wundersame komplett entfallen war, ich hatte mir wohl doch meine erste Longstrike letztens bestellt und se kam gestern an

Anhang anzeigen 71730

Mal nachgeschaut, bestelltermin deckt sich mit Weihnachtsfeier Umtrunk zusamm.
Leider wars nicht die erste Bestellung nach nen paar Bierchen dieses Jahr -_-

Das Photos speicher ich mir direkt mal für die Ebaykleinanzeige :D

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten