Der Willkommens-Thread für neue Mitglieder

Marc78

Neuling
Moin zusammen,

bin neu hier und möchte mich kurz vorstellen:
Marc, Baujahr 1978, Vater eines Nerf-Verrückten, komme aus dem Raum Soest/Arnsberg, bin seit einer Woche Mitglied im Verein "Owl-Nerf Community" und muss mich wohl jetzt mal mit der Materie auseinander setzen. Ich bin eigentlich im Lager Airsoft zu Hause, aber Nerfbattles machen mir neuerdings auch viel Spaß ;)

Beste Grüße
Marc

Avinash Shankar

Lernender Modder
Hallo all,

After a lurking here for a long time, I would like to introduce myself. My German is not that good and that's why I write in English. I hope that's okay. My name is Avinash and I am from India. I have been in Erlangen, Germany for a couple of years (covid years so mostly home :( ). I work as a patent attorney at Siemens. I am married and have a 6 months old son.

I got into the nerf scene about 6 months ago and find it to be a rather fun hobby. I got into the hobby while buying some wooden toys for my 6 month old son. Since then, I have acquired a couple of boxes of nerf blasters (which my wife is not happy about). It's an addictively fun to go on ebay and haggle and buy blasters. I also like the modding aspect and building aspect. I had fun building YEHW with @smells like foam. I also tried modding a firestrike to take a talon mag (very crudely kindof like a worker cheetah) and am trying to do the same to a fortnite SP-l. I would like to build a Rx (foam knight) at some time.

In addition to nerf, I am also a fan of science fiction and video games. I am also a fan of warhammer 40K (especially the gaunt and nightlords books). I have painted a couple of chaos space marines and like watching the 40k in 40minutes channel (though I have never played a tabletop game personally). Additionally, I learnt how to use a pottery wheel to make cups and jars and the basics of glazing pottery. I also love chip carving and wood carving and have made some coasters and other small trinkets like spoons and small toys.

edit: I also am a big fan of origami and papercraft. I used to make masks using pepecura cutouts. Origami is something I still try to practice. I am particularly like making origami tessellation hydrangea.

I would like to meet more people with similar interests and work with them (kind of like sit, chat, have a beer and mod/chip carve/paint, etc).

Warm regards,
Avinash

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

SirScorp

Administrator
Teammitglied
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

FetteWorst

Auf Blasted zuhause
Hallo all,

After a lurking here for a long time, I would like to introduce myself. My German is not that good and that's why I write in English. I hope that's okay. My name is Avinash and I am from India. I have been in Erlangen, Germany for a couple of years (covid years so mostly home :( ). I work as a patent attorney at Siemens. I am married and have a 6 months old son.

I got into the nerf scene about 6 months ago and find it to be a rather fun hobby. I got into the hobby while buying some wooden toys for my 6 month old son. Since then, I have acquired a couple of boxes of nerf blasters (which my wife is not happy about). It's an addictively fun to go on ebay and haggle and buy blasters. I also like the modding aspect and building aspect. I had fun building YEHW with @smells like foam. I also tried modding a firestrike to take a talon mag (very crudely kindof like a worker cheetah) and am trying to do the same to a fortnite SP-l. I would like to build a Rx (foam knight) at some time.

In addition to nerf, I am also a fan of science fiction and video games. I am also a fan of warhammer 40K (especially the gaunt and nightlords books). I have painted a couple of chaos space marines and like watching the 40k in 40minutes channel (though I have never played a tabletop game personally). Additionally, I learnt how to use a pottery wheel to make cups and jars and the basics of glazing pottery. I also love chip carving and wood carving and have made some coasters and other small trinkets like spoons and small toys.

edit: I also am a big fan of origami and papercraft. I used to make masks using pepecura cutouts. Origami is something I still try to practice. I am particularly like making origami tessellation hydrangea.

I would like to meet more people with similar interests and work with them (kind of like sit, chat, have a beer and mod/chip carve/paint, etc).

Warm regards,
Avinash

Sounds like ALOT of people in our hobby :) you will fit in rather well! I was always more a imperial guard/spacemarine fan. My wife isnt too happy about the 200+ blasters i own...but oh Well my son and i have plenty of fun :D

Hallo,
ich bin gerade 39 geworden und war schon immer von Dartblastern fasziniert. Und mit steigendem Alter meiner Kinder ist es gerade wieder brandaktuell. Mich reizt besonders die Rival Serie, ich erhoffe mir wertvolle Tipps zum kostengünstigen Erwerb ;) tatsächlich bin ich durch die Suche auch auf dieses Forum gestoßen. Ich habe mich vor allem (leider vergeblich) mit der Frage beschäftigt, warum manche Blaster (z. B. Hypnos) auch in anderen Ländern nicht zu bekommen sind...
Liebe Grüße

Dominik

Auf Blasted zuhause
Willkommen,
bei manchen Blastern gibt es das Problem, dass die in Deutschland nicht vertrieben werden können. Das gilt speziell für die Rivalblaster, aber auch einige der Adventure Force Blaster. Die sind schlicht zu stark um nach deutschem Recht noch als Spielzeug zu gelten.
Teilweise kannst du sie für schmales Geld aus dem europäischen Ausland besorgen, die wandern nicht durch den Zoll, manchmal sind die Blaster aber in ganz Europa nicht verkauft worden und wenn man es riskiert sie zu bestellen, kann es passieren, dass sie nicht durch den Zoll kommen.
Die von dir erwähnte Hypnos zählt dazu, sie wird zusätzlich nicht mehr produziert.

Tollstoi

Neuling
Hallo zusammen
Ich bin neu hier, wohne in der Schweiz (in der Nähe von Zürich), bin 48 Jahre, fahre gern mountainbike, spiele gerne mit Nerfs und im Winter bastel ich auch gern an den Nerfs herum. Ich hab schon paar (Hammershot, Retaliator, Alpha CS-12) erfoglreich verändert (tuning und modding). Bei anderen klappt es weniger (Surgefire, Sledgefire :)
Von der Seite erwarte ich Inputs für die Nerfs (tuning und modding) und Hilfe bei konkreten Probleme wäre schön.
Auf die Seite bin ich mit Googeln gekommen und der Kundendienst von blasterbarts hat mich auch hierher verwiesen mit einem konkreten Problem :)
Ich versuch mal meinen ersten Post mit ner Frage zur Surgefire zu erstellen :)
Schönen Abend und gute Zeit allerseits

Stupid Nerd Blasters

Angehender Modder
Raum Franken:

Moin-moin, ich bin der Neue & soll hier Pew-Pew machen!
Bin erst relativ spät durch den Junior zum Hobby gekommen, dafür nun voll dabei.
Nach einem noch anstehenden Umzug nach Franken, hoffe ich dort eine kleine Interessengemeinschaft aufbauen zu können
& freue mich allgemein über Kontake zu Hobby- und Lobbyisten.

Herzliche Grüße

Being blasted

Du bist Dartblaster Fan? Dann lass' dir blasted.de nicht entgehen!
Wir sind die größte deutsche Community rund um Nerf und Dartblaster-Modding.
Finde tausende Anleitungen für Mods, Hilfe bei Problemen, Antworten auf deine Fragen.
Verpasse keine Neuigkeiten aus der großartigen, bunten Welt der Schaumstoff-Guns.
Die Mitgliedschaft im Forum ist kostenlos und die Community freut sich auf dich!

Noch Fragen? Dann kontaktiere uns. Wir sind nur ein bisschen verrückt. ;)

Get blasted

Oben Unten